Last Updated: 14/08/2023
[Pikashows.io] (“Website”) is committed to respecting the rights of intellectual property owners and to responding to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on [Pikashows.io], please follow the procedures outlined below to submit a DMCA takedown notice.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you are a copyright owner (or an authorized agent thereof) and believe that any content available on [Pikashows.io] infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the DMCA. Your notice should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website operator to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that material you posted on [Pikashows.io] was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your DMCA notices and counter-notifications to:
[Bear] [United Kingdom] [[email protected]] [+9951233453]
Please note that this page is provided for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Consult with legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.